We’ve settled into the new year. How are you doing with your “new you” intention? If you haven’t seen the improvements you’d hoped to see by now, there is no reason to give up on your resolutions. Now is the perfect time to revisit the goals you’d hoped to achieve this year and take action steps to make them a reality, one by one. We can help. First, we’ll remind you why it’s advantageous to consider cosmetic treatments in the first place.
- Studies indicate that only about 10 percent of people who make new year’s resolutions end up achieving them. Many of the resolutions that are made revolve around improving body contours. This is a tough resolution because many factors may work against us achieving our desired outcome. The thing is, no one has to do this alone. Treatments like CoolSculpting, Emsculpt, Vanquish, and others are available to kick-start the fat-burning process and keep it going strong.
- There are so many nonsurgical cosmetic treatments available today that virtually all beauty concerns can be addressed without the prospect of a long recovery time. If it’s a facial refresher you need, your concerns may be successfully corrected with injectables like Botox and dermal fillers. These treatments take less than an hour and incur no downtime. The minor side effects of injectable treatments allow most people to go right back to work or other light activities.
- Results beget motivation and motivation begets even better results. We’ve seen this time and time again. When hard work does not provide relatively quick returns, motivation takes a hit. A person may question the value of cutting those calories and spending so much time in the gym. Cosmetic body-contouring treatments can stimulate faster results from a healthy lifestyle, increasing motivation to maintain those healthy habits, which in turn continue to support better body contours. The same principle applies to facial rejuvenation. When a person addresses the signs of aging, they often take better care of their skin to maintain those results. It’s a win-win in either situation.
We Have Multiple Ways to Support Your Goals
In our Sonterra and La Casita offices, patients can explore a wide variety of treatment options. Of course, they’re not on their own to do so. Our experienced team knows how to develop treatment plans for individual needs. Some of our popular cosmetic treatments include:
- Botox and dermal fillers
- Kybella double chin treatment
- Laser hair removal
- Nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation
- Fractional laser resurfacing
We’ve got your beauty needs covered. Contact one of our San Antonio offices today to schedule your visit.