Cosmetic Procedures & Skin Care for Men & Women in San Antonio, Texas
Most people didn’t take skin care too seriously in the past. Today, we have a much better understanding of the connection between skin health, overall wellness, looking terrific, and feeling good about ourselves.
Cosmetic dermatology is the natural evolution of medical dermatology. Its primary value is to convey a sense of vitality. When you look glowing and healthy, you simply feel better. That makes you more productive socially and in business settings. In today’s society, there is simply no reason to apologize for wanting to look your best. In Dr. Vivian Bucay’s hands, you may be assured that the aesthetic aspects of skin treatment will never be at the expense of skin health. Our services in cosmetic dermatology simply help you maintain the wellness of your mind/body connection.
Your individualized treatment plan begins with a thorough consultation with Dr. Bucay and her esteemed team to take time to address your concerns, set rejuvenation goals in order to accomplish realistic expectations for every aspect of care – comfort, recovery time, results, duration, and cost. Our Team will ask about your medical history and lifestyle, and patiently answer questions. Then, together, we will form a strategy to fit your needs.
While we offer a wide range of aesthetic services, the current trend is toward minimally invasive procedures, with little or no social downtime. They improve skin’s surface and volume, lift and tighten, and enhance your overall appearance. The anti-aging fight begins with a strong skincare regiment. As seen in Practical Dermatology , Dr. Bucay discusses how to build the right skin care regiment based on your needs.
Your skincare regiment may include treatments such as these, alone or carefully meshed and we will begin with your individual concerns :
- Customized skincare
- Dermal fillers:
- Allergan Family of Fillers: Juvederm Voluma XC, Juvederm Vollure XC, Juvederm Volbella XC, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus
- Galderma: Restylane, Restylane Defyne, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Refyne, Restylane Silk, Sculptra Aesthetics
- Merz: Radiesse, Belotero Balance
- Wrinkle Relaxers (Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin), to relax muscles for a refreshed appearance
- Non Surgical Skin Tightening and Lifting
- Chemical peels to refine skin’s texture and tone
- Laser resurfacing (Fraxel re:store and Fraxel re:pair) for remediation of wrinkles, acne scarring and pigmentation spots.
- Spider Veins
- Acne Scars
- Fat Reduction
- Laser Rejuvenation
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Stretch Marks
- Cellulite Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- Customized Facials
- Liquid facelift, a non-surgical approach to rejuvenation using a combination of injectables
- Ultherapy and Pelleve to add lift and firmness
- CoolSculpting, the revolutionary, non-invasive fat reduction technique for stubborn fat pockets, including those on the abdomen, thighs, and flanks (love handles)
- Personalized skin care products
- ColoreScience and glo Minerals cosmetics
What makes healthy skin look youthful? Light! Younger skin is smoother and tighter. It hasn’t lost its glow, developed spots of pigmentation, or became scarred. That gives it a unique ability to reflect light. (For a great illustration, just look at a photograph of a grandmother holding her young grandchild.) Because we believe that health and beauty are not mutually exclusive, we apply treatments safely, under the care of a trained, experienced dermatologist for vibrant, natural-looking outcomes. We don’t try to change what nature gave you; we help to restore it.