Pellevé in San Antonio
Has your skin lost its youthful resilience? Do you feel like your own skin no longer fits properly? Would you like to look younger, and feel better about yourself without the risks and downtime associated with surgery? If you answered “yes,” to these questions, then you may be an ideal candidate for Pellevé skin tightening.
What is Pellevé?
Dr. Vivian Bucay is committed to providing safe, effective, convenient solutions to aesthetic and medical skin concerns for residents of San Antonio, TX, and surrounding communities. She prefers Pellevé to older, alternative skin tightening systems due to its outstanding safety, effectiveness, versatility, and patient comfort.
How Pellevé works
This advanced radio-frequency device works by deep heating the dermis with precision accuracy, essentially tricking the fibroblasts into reacting as if you had sustained a burn injury. Collagen contraction provides immediate visible improvement. However, it takes about 90 days for full results to develop, as new collagen develops and elastin uniformity improves.
Why do we (and our patients) love Pellevé?
- Customizable – The dosage can be tailored to each patient’s needs, optimizing both safety and efficacy.
- Comfortable – If you expect skin tightening to hurt, you will be surprised to learn that most patients describe the experience as a warm, soothing massage.
- Reliable – Pellevé has been proven in many clinical studies, with a very high rate of success.
- Versatile – Pellevé is an excellent treatment for reducing wrinkles or sagging, improving the elasticity of skin, and achieving a fresher, more youthful appearance. It can even be used in medical skin treatments such as dermatosis papulosa nigra, hyperplasia, warts, skin tags, and more.
- Non-invasive – There is no surgery, no downtime, and no painful healing period. Pellevé is a true lunchtime treatment.
- Natural – Skin improvement is achieved by collagen tightening and remodeling within your skin. Pellevé simply sets the process in motion, and your own body does the rest.
- Convenient – There is no pre-treatment protocol or interruption to your normal medications and cosmetic routines prior to your visit. Treatment typically takes 90 minutes or less, and you can return to normal activities immediately, making Pellevé easy to fit into your busy schedule.
Schedule a consultation
To learn more about Pellevé, or to schedule an appointment, call us at 210-692-3000.