If you are over thirty years old, you’ve probably begun to notice some changes in your face – changes you don’t like to see. Over time, your body produces less collagen and hyaluronic acid, the structural building blocks of skin. You start to lose those youthful contours and develop a more skeletal look. Skin drapes and sags. Yet you aren’t ready for the risk, recovery time, and permanency of surgery.
You have a beautiful new option thanks to your Liquid Facelift Association founding physician, Dr. Vivian Bucay. Through precise application of widely used treatments such as neuromodulators (Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin) and dermal fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, Radiesse, Sculptra Aesthetic, and Belotero), you can experience a boost of facial features and a more youthful appearance. Rather than simply reducing wrinkles or plumping lines, this combination process allows Dr. Bucay to focus on actually lifting features to improve contour in a treatment called the Liquid Face Lift.
Liquid Face Lift is a great alternative for patients who:
- Are looking for a more effective method than over-the-counter preparations to address fine lines, wrinkles, and folds.
- Desire less noticeable jowls, and more natural facial dimensions and curves.
- Want youthful volume in cheeks and temples that can’t be replaced surgically.
- Don’t want to look unhappy when they are not. It delivers lift at downturned corners of the mouth.
- Want to look as energetic and rested as they feel. It improves dark circles, sags, and a sunken appearance around the eyes.
- Would like to face the world wide-eyed, with a lift to eye lids and brows.
- Don’t want friends to gasp and ask, “Did you have work done?”
Dr. Bucay customizes a Liquid Face Lift to address your issues safely and artistically, with subtle results. You may want to begin with the one area that causes you the most concern, or embark on a full rejuvenation plan. Treatment can be combined with other techniques, also, such as laser resurfacing to improve the texture and tone of your skin’s surface. The Liquid Face Lift method can put off the need for surgery indefinitely, with periodic touch-ups.
Not every cosmetic dermatologist has training in the Liquid Face Lift procedure or experience in administering each of its components solely and in combination. Distinguished Physician Members of the Liquid Face Lift Association, like Dr. Bucay, deliver astonishing results without surgery.
Contact us to experience a natural, vibrant version of yourself through Liquid Face Lift!