Our Commitment To You
- We practice social distancing guidelines as recommended by the CDC and will have a markedly decreased patient load
- Please notify our Administrative Team when scheduling of any changes to your personal information to ensure it is up to date; insurance, e-mail, address, or telephone number
- All staff will be wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and temperatures will be taken daily
- Surfaces will be sanitized after each patient visit and regularly throughout the day
- We will go through a brief but thorough checklist of screening questions when making appointments and again at confirmation
For Your Safety And The Protection Of Our Staff, We Have Implemented The Following Policies
- All patients will be required to complete all NEW PATIENT intake forms before their visit. Failure to complete 24 hours before your appointment will result in rescheduling
- Current insurance coverage information must be provided upon scheduling
- A Medical Assitant will call 24 to 48 before your appointment to discuss and document your reason for your visit, the primary concern, history, medication. Please be sure to answer or return the call. Failure to receive this information before your appointment will result in rescheduling
- You are required to wear a mask or face to your appointment
- Please come to your appointment alone
- For minors and adult patients who need the support of a caretaker, one adult will be allowed to accompany the patient
- Patients will undergo screening questions before their visit. Please call us if any information has changed or if you have any known exposure to a person who is COVID-19 positive before your appointment.
- We have reorganized our patient visit flow at both La Casita (210.692.3000) and Hardy Oak (210.370.9995)and ask that you call or text when you are outside our office so we can greet you at the door for the pre-visit screening
- We will perform temperature checks via infrared touchless forehead scanners upon entry to the office as well as hand sanitizer
- We will take you directly into the appropriate exam room
While we are putting extensive precautions in place to keep you safe, we understand that many of you may feel more comfortable doing telemedicine or virtual consultation. We will continue to care for those patients remotely.
Curbside Service For Your Safety And Convenience
If you wish to purchase products, please call our office to have your order ready for curbside service!