Welcome to our practice. I'm Dr. Vivian Bucay. My staff and I believe that healthy skin leads to beautiful skin, and that you deserve both! We welcome male and female patients of all ages and skin types, for both medical and cosmetic needs.
Please take a few moments to browse the site and get to know us a little better. You’ll find that our practice is a bit different than most dermatology offices. Our comfortable, private setting in La Casita (Little House) in the historic district of Monte Vista and our unique brand of boutique dermatology lends a more personal, not so clinical, feel to your visits. You get friendly care and individual attention in a discreet, relaxing environment. I personally handle new patient consultations and administer cosmetic treatments myself, or oversee the work of our highly experienced aesthetician, Susan Lujan.
I've made a significant investment in technology and training because I am committed to bringing the latest advancements in cosmetic dermatology to the people of San Antonio and Boerne. We are a national training center for Botox and Scultpra and a member of the Liquid Face Lift Association.
We want you to know the self-confidence that comes with a beautiful, youthful complexion and a sleek body. We bring you that contentment through non-surgical, minimally-invasive procedures like:
- Aesthetic services, skin care products, and high-quality cosmetics – because everyone wants to look terrific.
- Chemical peels to address uneven skin tone and texture.
- Laser skin resurfacing for acne, acne scars, facial spider veins, sun damage, and more.
- Skin tightening with Ultherapy and Pellevé.
- Neuromodulators (Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin) to minimize facial lines by relaxing muscles.
- Dermal fillers (Juvederm, Resylane, Perlane, Radiesse, Belotero, and Sculptra Aesthetic) to replace volume and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Laser hair removal for smooth, sexy skin – wherever.
- CoolSculpting for improved body contours.
However, as a stage 4 melanoma survivor, I am well aware of the importance of treating medical skin conditions. You’ll feel good about the health of your skin when you count on our skilled, experienced treatment of skin conditions such as acne, dermatitis, eczema, melasma, rosacea, and warts. We also screen for skin cancer, so vital given the sunny climate of Texas.
We want you to enjoy the benefits of wellness to keep you looking your best. At Dr. Vivian Bucay, Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology, health and beauty are not mutually exclusive. You deserve both!
Before and After Gallery
Pre Sculptra July
Post Sculptra August
Ultherapy – Before treatment
Ultherapy – After 4 months treatment
Jul 18th Before treatment
Sep 18th After treatment