What is the Rezenerate Wand?
The Rezenerate Wand is a professional-grade, state-of-the-art precision cosmetic tool featuring nano-technology designed to address fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes as well as a myriad of other cosmetic skin issues. It is the future of beauty…TODAY!
The Rezenerate Wand is a handheld skin conditioning tool that uses disposable, one time use only cartridges topped with a specially designed silicon chip.
At Rezenerate, we believe that the technology is now here to give people great results without the pain and invasiveness of a medical procedure. Beauty does NOT have to be painful.
About the Rezenerate Wand
- The Rezenerate Wand is a professional use only cosmetic tool for estheticians and other licensed skincare professionals (since it is a cosmetic tool and not a medical device no Physicians’ supervision is required.)
- Includes a one-year replacement warranty
- Low, medium and high speed settings
- Is hand held for ease of use and is completely portable. It is easy to use and extremely effective and safe.
Ideal candidates for Rezenerate
Ideal candidates for Rezenerate are someone who would like a good nutrient delivery system for their skin but are concerned about painful treatments. Rezenerate facials are ideal for those who want fast results that require little downtime.
What a Rezenerate Facial can correct:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sunspots and age spots
- Oily skin or dry skin
How the Rezenerate Wand works
In a matter of 10 to 15 minutes of conditioning the skin The Rezenerate Chip will create millions of microscopic channels in the top most layers of the stratum corneum, thereby making it ultra absorbent for product and extremely receptive. (Applies to modalities and products.)
When the skin is conditioned, topically applied serums will absorb 7 to 10 times more effectively than unconditioned skin into the epidermis and travel to the problem areas. Products’ efficacy will be boosted substantially and results will be greatly accelerated.
About the Rezenerate Chip
The Rezenerate Chip:
- Utilizes perfect microscopic pyramids, each 1/3 the diameter of human hair
- Are single-use disposable chips and are laboratory sealed in clean room
- Specifically designed for superior results and minimal down time
The Rezenerate Chip has an array of 49 microscopic pyramids etched into it. Each pyramid has a diameter of one third that of a human hair, the tip of the pyramid is 1/10,000 the diameter of a human hair. (See magnified image)
In order to be classified as nanotechnology, one dimension needs to have a measurement no greater than 1 to 100 nanometers (nm). The tip of each pyramid of the Rezenerate Chip is ~10nm in diameter, thereby officially meeting the scientific threshold required to be considered nanotechnology.
Features and Benefits
- Ultra light, quiet and portable.
- Uses single-use hermetically sealed disposable cartridges.
- Three speed in line control (3000 (low) to 5000 (high) RPMs)
- Doesn’t touch or damage the dermis or nerves and doesn’t reach blood. A relaxing and rejuvenating facial without unnecessary discomfort or long periods of downtime.
- Increases product absorption and efficacy substantially.
- Helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles instantly Gives you a delayed gentle micro peel. Heavy and large molecules in serums can readily be absorbed into the epidermis.
- The Rezenerate system is so gentle and safe that it can be used around the eyes, directly on the lips and around glands or lymph nodes as it does not emit any frequencies or radiation
What to expect after a Rezenerate facial
Days 0 to 2- an instant reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, the skin will be tighter, firmer and plumper and for the following 48 hours the skin will look radiant and years younger.
Days 3 to 5- the skin may feel extremely dry as the top most layer of stratum corneum experiences a gentle delayed micro peel, as a new layer of stratum corneum forms below.
Days 5 to 7- the client may experience a tighter, more evenly toned and textured layer of stratum corneum come to the surface. (Note: many longerterm improvements develop over time and after a series of facials, especially when used in conjunction with high quality products like Osmosis).
What is included in the Rezenerate Starter System?
- One premium handheld Rezenerate Wand
- Twenty Rezenerate Chips + Premium Osmosis serums
- A protocol/manual binder (hard copy and electronic version)
- Access to training videos + Free brochures and brochure holder
- 1 hour training (in spa or remote)
- 1 Blue Deluxe Rezenerate Tote Bag
The Rezenerate Starter System pays for itself in less than 30 days! This will allow you to charge an additional 20 to 40% more per facial with an added cost of service of only $9 to $11 per facial.
Most skin care professionals are able to pay for the whole system with the sale of just 2 packages of 4-6 Rezenerate Facials.
This system will also give you a competitive edge of the advanced nanotechnology systems to deliver product safely and comfortably thereby accelerating rejuvenation in the skin substantially.
The Rezenerate Wand has not been tested and should not be used on/with:
- Scars less than 6 months old
- Severe solar keratosis
- Nursing or pregnant women
- Undiagnosed lesions or skin infections
- Recent herpes outbreaks
- Some cases of Rosacea
- Diabetes and other Auto-immune system disorders
- Serums not approved by Rezenerate
Rezenerate Facial FAQs:
How invasive is the facial? Does it hurt?
Answer: The Rezenerate facial is non-invasive and causes no pain or discomfort, even on thin bone covered areas like the bridge of the nose, the forehead, and around the eyes. That being said, it is important to follow the instructions provided in the Rezenerate Manual and Facial Protocol and carefully review the videos.
Can Rezenerate be used on active blemishes?
Answer: Since the Rezenerate Chip does not reach or break the dermis there is no risk of cross contamination. We recommend that the blemish free areas be conditioned first, before moving on to the troubled areas, which is done at the end of a Rezenerate facial. You may want to use a targeted serum specifically for the troubled areas to help aid in recovery.
Can I use chips on multiple customers? What about using the same chip on the same customer on a different visit?
Answer: No. The chips are laboratory sealed in a clean room to minimize any risk of infection. Each chip is for single use only and can be discarded in any ordinary waste basket immediately after use. As the chip is used, it accumulates skin cells from the skin’s surface and those cells accumulate on the base of the silicon chip which limit the chips ability to deliver nutrients effectively. Only new chips will provide maximum results.
How often can I get a Rezenerate Facial?
Answer: For improvements on specific indications, it s recommended to get a Rezenerate Facial every 7-10 days, for regular maintenance or for simply rejuvenating the skin, 10-14 days is the recommended time between facials.
Does the Rezenerate System stimulate collagen and elastin?
Answer: The Rezenerate Wand in and of itself does not directly stimulate collagen and elastin, however, when used in conjunction with targeted serums, you are able to elicit just the right response without over stimulating the body and risking an adverse reaction.
How long is the recovery period?
Answer: There is no extended recovery period and customers can usually apply makeup and go out a few minutes after the facial is complete. Some customers may experience a slight redness or tingling for a few hours after the facial depending on how aggressively the aesthetician administers it. We recommend applying a cooling facemask or other cooling tool post facial. An SPF moisturizer of 40 or higher should be applied before the client leaves the spa, and they should wear SPF for the next 7 days.
Will it damage my fillers or Botox?
Answer: No, since fillers and Botox are injected deep into the dermis, the Rezenerate system will not adversely affect your injections.
The Rezenerate System can however reduce how frequently you may need to get such injections. Can I use other modalities with Rezenerate?
Answer: Yes, you can use other modalities, and it is often encouraged in order to achieve the maximum possible results. Often times a microdermabrasion is administered before a Rezenerate Facial, and after the facial, experts use LED, micro current, etc. (Refer to Rezenerate and other modalities in the Rezenerate manual and Facial Protocol book.)
Schedule a consultation
For more information on the Rezenerate pen or the Rezenerate system, call Dr. Vivian Bucay today at (210) 692-3000 in La Casita and 210) 370-9995 in Sonterra. Dr. Vivian Bucay serves San Antonio, TX and surrounding areas.